TYPES modern foundations
How to register a parent

How to leave the military abroad

How to leave the military abroad

Get a passport for travel abroad has the right to every citizen of the Russian Federation. This to some categories of citizens there are special requirements.

In particular, this applies to military personnel who need an exit permit.

You will need

  • - Application for zagranpasporta-
  • - Certificate of family and citizenship RF-
  • - Conclusion of awareness of information constituting State taynu-
  • - Permission to travel from FSB-
  • - Permission to travel from komandovaniya-
  • - Certificate of ubytii-
  • - Personal documents to obtain a passport.



Check out the article 19 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation"On the Procedure for Exit from the Russian Federation» № 114-FZ. It contains information concerning the travel abroad of Russian army officers. Make an application for a passport (the form can be found on the Internet) and send it to the Federal Security Service. Specify in it the reason for the border and exit period, which you will leave the Russian Federation. Attach a certificate of family status and citizenship of the Russian Federation, received them in the passport office, as well as the conclusion of your awareness of certain information constituting a state secret. Also, you will need to account soldier card. After considering your request, you will receive an exit permit.


Talk to your command and passpermission from the FSB. Tell that you need to get a passport to travel abroad. Please note that the leadership may deny your claim, for example, due to the large number of disciplinary offenses. In addition, if you are privy to important state and military secrets, you can refuse to issue a permit to travel on the level of the Federal Security Service, as well as the headquarters of a military unit.


Go through the procedure of obtaining the passport. To do this, you can contact the company that won the tender for the issuance of passports or the organization of rest for soldiers. So you speed up the process. Do not forget to attach supporting documents, including your national passport, registration certificate or military ID, a receipt for payment of registration fee, as well as two resolutions from the FSB and the command. You will also need a certificate of departure indicating the duration of stay abroad and the dates of departure / arrival, you need to get in his military unit. Under Russian law, the validity of the certificate may not exceed two months.

Comments are closed.