Holiday paths can be made of asphalt, wood, concrete pour. But it is better to use a paving slab.
It is easy to install, and you can create ornaments that decorate the landscape of the site.
Tools and materials
Sand, crushed stone or gravel, tiles, trowel, stakes(Metal or wood), a rubber mallet, string, wooden mallet, rake, broom, garden hose with diffuser, hand ramming, cement M400 or M500 (can be replaced by dry plaster), geotextiles. If you want borders, it would take more curbs.
Walkthrough laying paving slabs in the country
1. Roulette make markings on the ground. Drive the pegs on the edges of the garden path and using string to set boundaries.
2. Measure the width and length of the site that you will pave tiles. Multiply these values and you can find out how many square meters you need to purchase a sidewalk tile, ie, the fenced area of the plot. Also stock up on sand and gravel (crushed stone can be).
3. Make a base for laying paving slabs. To deepen this area of the future path of 20 cm, carefully remove all the roots of the plants, be careful not to hit the seeds.
4. If the soil tight, for example, clay, and will not leak, make drainage. To do this, lay on the bottom of the excavation gravel or rubble layer of 15 cm, good tamp, sprinkle sand on it a layer of 5 cm and moisten with a hose with a sprayer. But tamp the sand just after 3 hours when it is fully saturated with moisture.
5. To drain the water can between gravel and sand to put geotextiles. He will hold the sand and will not let him score a gap in the gravel. In addition, geotextiles leads to the robust construction, which allows to serve a long time and can withstand even the car load.
A layer of gravel can be replaced by coarse sand, if you build a track on soils where moisture does not stagnate, and easily goes into the ground.</ Blockquote>
6. Prepare the cement-sand mixture (1 to 3), or take a ready-made dry plaster mixture. Sprinkle the cement-sand mixture of sand, and then align the rake and then plaque. Make a layer of 3-4 cm.
7. Now you can lay the tiles. Do it by yourself so as not to tread on the prepared surface. Leave gaps between individual tiles of 1-2 mm. Rammed a wooden mallet. When the track is ready, line roughness rubber mallet.
8. Fill the joints cement-sand mixture or dry plaster mixture, sweep the surface with a broom. Then moisten a hose with a sprayer.
When moisture from a hose dipped mixture layer in crevices, dosypte yet. Clearances should not be. An important point that can fill gaps sand must be very clean and fine.</ Blockquote>
After 2-3 days on the track, paved with paving tiles, you can walk.
If you need to track curvedshaped base is made, as described above. Then lay all the whole tiles, and try on the extreme and draw on it the border line, then cut the excess grinder.