The correct choice of burglar alarms depends on the safety of property, fire safety at home.
When selecting these systems, it is important to know the pros and cons of different types of alarms that will choose the most suitable option.
The composition of any effective security systemsignaling must include technical tools to help in time to detect unauthorized entry into a building, dwelling house. The majority of systems are integrated into the engineering infrastructure, warning systems (mobile, wired connection). Burglar alarms can be classified according to various criteria, one of which is a signal transmission method.
Wired security systems
Primarily, wired security systemsIt has a relatively low cost. Therefore, they often use the temporary absence - for example, leaving on vacation, a business trip or in the absence of the country in the winter. Installation of the system can be carried out in two ways: purchase the necessary equipment and its self-installation or lease of technical equipment with the participation of specialists during installation.
If you choose the latter option, the installationsecurity equipment will take a maximum of one day. In the wired equipment has a couple of major drawbacks - with poor quality telephone cable signal can be transmitted with a delay. The second drawback - the ability to detect cable and intentional damage.
However, the positive aspects of more than:
- A signal transmitted by a good cable, has a greater speed and a better quality (in comparison with wireless systems) -
- The system is powered by a common power grid, so there is no need to replace batareek-
- When a power failure in a job come batteries, continuous operation time reaches 10 sutok-
- There is a possibility distribution of the disappearance of the supply voltage for all the pre-defined number.
When you cease to be in need of protection, the experts quickly dismantle all equipment.
The main requirement for wirelesssystems - range, plus the length of battery life. Modern detection device is provided with an indicator starts to blink when the battery discharge to 70% and continuously burning with discharge up to 5%. Communication with the controller may be performed by a mobile operator or a fixed telephone network.
Wireless e-guard has a number of advantages:
- The possibility of changing the location datchikov-
- The link between the sensors can be determined by a signal from the central blockade
- Choice of communication channels (radio, optical, cable) or their combination, duplication.
The average range of security sensors - 100 m, the average time of continuous operation Battery - six months.
The weak wireless system expertsnote the need to pay the traffic, the dependence of reliable data on the quality of the GSM network, the vulnerability in the presence of interference. However, the main drawback - the high cost of both the devices and their installation, maintenance.