Hypertensive crisis - a condition that is caused by high blood pressure.
Therefore, aid for hypertensive crisis should be provided urgently.
What are the causes of a crisis, and how to provide first aid to the patient with hypertensive crisis?
Causes of hypertensive crisis
Crisis develops at disease hypertension. Quite often, a hypertensive crisis may occur reducing the pressure to remove the drug. This state may be called the syndrome.
The factors the risk of hypertensive crises are:
- weather conditions - this refers to meteodependent lyudyam-
- a large intake of salt in pischu-
- heavy load-physical
- cancellation antihypertensive preparatov-
- heart diseases-
- hormonal disorders during adolescence or menopause syndrome.
Symptoms of a hypertensive crisis
A clear sign of hypertensive crisis - is high blood pressure. It can lead to a heart attack, pulmonary edema, aortic aneurysm, or acute renal or coronary insufficiency.
Development of the crisis manifested frequent palpitations, tremor, agitation and anxiety. Patient restless, it lacks air, there is a cold clammy sweat.
In case of violation of cerebral circulation appears vomiting, blurred vision and dizziness.
How to help with hypertensive crisis
- Call an ambulance.
- At the first sign of a crisis Seat patient in the chair and put his head under the pillow.
- Give him a sedative, such as "Corvalol" or "Valocordin".
- Measure blood pressure.
For relief of hypertensive crisis is usedfollowing drugs: "Nifedipine", "Clonidine", "Diazoxide", "Captopril", "Labetalol" and others. Independently take drugs is not worth it, wait for the emergency doctor.
Prevention of hypertensive crises
- When hypertension watch your pressure. Measure it several times a day.
- Avoid stress.
- No need to drink alcoholic beverages. It is important to stop smoking.
- Obese people are more likely to suffer hypertensive crisis, therefore it is necessary to control their weight.
- The food should not be used too savory.