Salt dough and its production - is simple enough and easy. Because it often do all sorts of crafts.
Although many say that sculpt from plasticine better, but salt dough hardens quickly, holds its shape better, and decorate "sculptures" out of it a lot easier.
Plasticine do not decorate differently.
We show you how to spend time with your child.
You will need
- salt </ Li>
- water </ Li>
- vegetable oil (depending on the selected recipe)
Recipe 1: 1 cup of flour, half a cup of salt, it is desirable to more finely ground, and if large enough, for example, the sea, it is better to dissolve in water, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, but you can instead add the cream and warm water.
Recipe 2: 300 grams of flour, 300 grams of salt, 200 grams of water and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Recipe 3: 1 tablespoon flour, better gorochkoy spoon salt, 1 tablespoon of warm water, and, literally, a few drops of warm water.
Recipe 4: 200 grams of flour, 200 grams of rye flour, 250 ml of water, 200 grams of salt and 2 tablespoons of wallpaper paste (dry). Clay will give the elasticity of the dough, and the strength of the forgeries. It is better to take a dry wallpaper paste, before mixing, it should pour warm water.
Kneading dough 1.
- It is necessary to mix well the flour and salt
- Then slowly and gradually add oil and water, knead dough needed as long as it is not elastic and will not crumple well in hand. Knead need to be long. Water should not be too warm or too cold. If dough is too soft, you should add the flour and salt and knead until smooth.
- Once you are fully kneaded dough, It will need at least half an hour, put in the refrigerator.
Kneading dough 2.
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Dilute the wallpaper paste and pour it into dough. Knead it should be carefully, because then, during the molding, it will explode.
this dough It kept fairly long time. It should be placed in a plastic bag and put in the refrigerator stored. In the freezer dough You do not need to be put, as it hardens anddefrosting will not be fit for work. If it is softened after the refrigerator, you will again need the flour and salt, then knead until smooth.