Ordering dinner in the restaurant, often the question arises: how much to take alcohol to enough for everyone, and it does not remain too much.
Many restaurants and cafes at the order of the banquet are allowed to bring alcohol with them, or buy them on the supplier's prices. The question arises: how much and what is better to take?
1. The first tip - do not need a large range and a variety of names. At the banquet it will still be impossible to keep up to it "his" bottle standing in front of each guest. As a result, it will mix and may not lead to a very good result.
So it is sufficient to take 2-3 strong namedrinks, such as vodka, whiskey, brandy. 2-3 And the name of low-alcohol, such as red wine, white wine, champagne. An exception can be made for close relatives - if your grandmother drink exclusively Chivas Regal, you need to pre-notify the waiters.
2. Among the friends you can conduct a survey on the social networks or on the phone, who is going to drink, offering several options to choose from. Thus, you will form a rough idea of the number and proportion of drinks.
3. Now on the number. Of course, a single circuit is not there, it all depends on the company. But a certain average calculation looks like this: at 0.3-0.4 liters of spirits per person and 0.5-0.7 liters of soft drinks. For example, if you have 100 guests - it turns out 30-40 liters of strong and 50-70 liters of weak alcohol. It is clear that someone will drink only wine, someone - only vodka, and someone does not drink alcohol.
4. Champagne will be sufficient to take only reception counter, at the rate of 1 bottle for 5 people. At the table, the guests usually go to other drinks.
5. When will the "extra" alcohol, it's not scary, because you can always take with you or give to guests. In any case, it does not deteriorate and will not disappear. So we can safely with a "margin".
6. Warn waiters that they have not opened all the bottles at once, but only when necessary. If you want to check that restaurant workers are not taken away your alcohol to his home (which unfortunately happens sometimes), agree that all of you brought a bottle once were exhibited in the hall on a separate table. You can even ask not to throw away the plug and then count them.
Although, it should be noted that such measures waiters have long come up with their own ways to cheat, but at least most of the alcohol drunk did not survive.
7. Do not forget the soft drinks. They should be about one and a half liters per person, especially in the summer. Water is better to take a little bit at 0.2-0.3 liters per person. The rest - juices, fruit drinks, cola. When choosing non-alcoholic beverages, manual Request alcohol. To take the vodka is usually orange, pineapple, tomato juice, juice, whiskey - apple juice or cola, to martini - orange, cherry juice.
8. As usual guests are going early and waiting for the young, for them to provide better reception counter, or a welcome drink, that they talked over a glass of champagne or a cocktail. Also on the buffet table to offer water and juice.
9. agreed in advance with the manager of the restaurant, where you can come and pick up the remaining drinks.