People are part of the universe.
To achieve success in life, one must be able to follow biorhythms and not ignore the dependence of the organism on the Sun and the Moon.
- From 4 to 5 am - The best time to wake up. If you can get up so early, then know that you have all the prerequisites to lead people and achieve success. This time gives a lot of vitality and helps to tune in a positive way. It was at this time that birds began to sing. Remember that most successful people get up 3 hours before the start of the working day.
- From 5 to 6 am - the best time for remembering information, conducting spiritual practices. The mind is very receptive to any knowledge, which at this time is rapidly postponed in memory.
- From 6 to 7 hours The brain is already set up for active work. The information received is still well absorbed, new ideas come to mind.
- From 8 to 9 am - the right time for an analyticalActivities. The sun has already risen, and the body passes to the active phase of activity. Try to always get up by this time, because otherwise it will be difficult for you to overcome the shortcomings of your character, more often you will go on about events.
- From 9 to 11 hours - Time is suitable for working with statistics andNew information, it's not for nothing that the working day is already at that time. The short-term memory functions well, but the knowledge obtained at this time will need to be repeated after lunch. This time, in which immunity is highest, outdoor work is recommended.
- From 12 noon to 2 pm The work efficiency is reduced by 20% compared to the rest of the day. The organism tells us that it is necessary to rest. It's lunch time, the "digestion fire" flares up.
- From 14 to 15 o'clock in the afternoon The most strongly felt fatigue. In order to get rid of it, just 10 minutes rest. Long-term memory begins to work, it's time to repeat what has been done since morning.
- From 15 to 16 hours The second peak of working capacity begins, time comes for active work, decision-making. Athletes show their highest results.
- From 17 to 18 pm You can feel the surge of vitality. The last suitable hour for active work. If you continue to work after this time, you may feel difficulty falling asleep.
- From 18 to 19 pm Blood pressure rises, you can feel irritation. Quarrels often occur at this time.
- From 19 to 20 hours - the time of the fastest reakitsy.
- From 20 to 21 hours - the time of stabilization of the psychological state, preparation for sleep.
- From 21 to 23 hours Evenings the nervous system rests. Try to go to bed in this time interval.
- From 23 to 01 am Is the recovery time of fine energy.
- From 01 to 03 am - the time of restoration of the energy of man. The time from 10 am to 03 am is the most important time of sleep.
How does time affect working capacity? Was last modified: May 23rd, 2017 By