Hollywood locks again at the peak of popularity!
A little patience, and soon you will make a fashionable hairstyle very quickly - for 15-20 minutes.
To create this hairstyle, you need a large plaque, hair spray, hair oil and a brush if your hair is slightly curled.
1. The first thing you need to wash your hair, dry them and straighten them with a round brush, if they are wavy. If you want them to be voluminous at the roots - raise them during drying with the same brush-
2. Using a comb, divide the hair into parting - how you used to wear it-
3. Divide the hair into approximately two parts (accuracy is not needed here) -
4. Now you can separate the strands of any thickness and wind them on the curling iron in the direction "from the face". If there is no large curl, you can wind the hair into a small one - just curls will be smaller. To clamp your hair with your paw, do not have it so that there are no creases - just hold the tip of the strand until the hair curls,
5. After all the strands are curled, you need to wait until the hair cools down, and then sprinkle them with varnish and split with fingers-
6. To curls were more structural, apply a little hair oil on your hair,
7. If you want a hairstyle to be more magnificent - lower your head down, blow your hair and apply a little varnish.
Hairstyle is ready!