»Style =» height: 329px-margin: 10px-width: 494px- »/>
To manage virtual desktops, you need to remember the following set of hotkeys:
- WIN + Ctrl + D to open a new workspace-
- WIN + Ctrl + left key to go to the left desktop-
- WIN + Ctrl + right key to go to the right desktop-
- WIN + Ctrl + F4 to close the active desktop-
- WIN + Tab to view all existing desktops.
To work with the command line, you mustActivate hotkey support through the Start menu - & gt- Command Prompt or via the Run window, by pressing Win + R and typing CMD or cmd.exe. Right-click on the title of the window that opens and select Properties - & gt- Options.
It is necessary to remove the tick from the Use legacy console option and put the necessary ones by activating the hot keys:
- Shift + left key to highlight the text to the left of the cursor-
- Shift + the "right" key to highlight the text to the right of the cursor-
- Ctr l + Shift + left / right key to select blocks-
- Ctrl + C to copy-
- Ctrl + V for insertion-
- Ctrl + A to select text in a line.
To use the Game DVR option while playing on the console, you can use the following hotkeys:
- WIN + PrtScr to create screenshot-
- WIN + G to run Game DVR-
- WIN + Alt + G to start recording-
- WIN + Alt + R to stop recording-
- WIN + P to switch between monitors-
- WIN + plus key to increase-
- WIN + minus key to decrease.
The rest of the hotkeys moved almost completely into Windows 10 without any changes.