On the shelves of shops you can find a lot of vegetable oils: coconut, safflower, almond, coconut ... Learn how to properly use each one!
- Rapeseed oil. Has a neutral flavor, perfect forFrying, cooking sauces and dressings for salad. Contains 62% of monounsaturated acids, 7% saturated, 31% polyunsaturated acids (of which 11% Omega-3), vitamin F. By introducing this oil into the diet, you provide your vessels with additional support!
- Safflower oil. Has a characteristic floral flavor (can beBoth moderate and barely discernable), which is perfect for chicken and pasta. A high smoking temperature allows this oil to be used for deep frying. Useful properties of the oil are contained in a high content of linoleic acid (Omega-9), vitamins A and E.
- Almond oil. His unobtrusive almond flavor willA wonderful addition to desserts! Also with it you can cook meals at high temperatures. If we talk about health, this kind of oil has a positive effect on digestion, reduces cholesterol in the blood, struggles with free radicals, reduces the risk of obesity.
- Avocado oil. In rare cases, it has a light aroma. On it you can cook the roast and fry the meat, season salads. And the thermal effect does not detract from its useful properties! Avocado oil will be useful for your cardiovascular system, immune system, skin.
- Sunflower oil. The most familiar oil has an excellentA set of useful properties: it is rich in Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, favorably affects the skin and hair condition, supports visual acuity, strengthens the nervous and vascular systems. In cooking, it is used as dressing salads, a component of sauces, it is fried and stewed.
- Olive oil. Can have both the finest, and mostSaturated odor. It perfectly complements cold appetizers, salads, and is also an indispensable component of Pesto sauce. Extremely useful: includes vitamins E, K, A, F, Omega-9, -7, -6. True, such a set is possible only in the present olive oil. In order to verify the authenticity of your purchase, you can pour a little oil in a glass and put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. The present oil will thicken, and a sediment will appear on the bottom of the glass.
- Grape seed oil, Which is a by-product of winemaking. It has a neutral smell, which makes the range of its application very wide. The peculiarity of this oil in an extremely high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids is 73%! In addition, this oil is rich in vitamin E and contains a powerful antioxidant procyanidin, which reduces the risk of cancerous swelling and cardiovascular disease, and also promotes weight loss.
- Peanut butter. Has an amazing nutty aroma thatMakes it an indispensable component of Asian cuisine. Rich in vitamin E and phytosterols, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, calcium. Nutritious and easy to digest, helps quickly eliminate the feeling of hunger. Useful for a growing body.
- Coconut oil. It has a characteristic coconut flavor. Used in baking, added to soups, stews, curry. Rich in vitamins E and K, antioxidants and antibacterial components, iron, organic sulfur, polyphenols. Strengthens bones, reduces cholesterol, speeds up metabolism, normalizes digestion, increases immunity.
- Sesame oil. Another indispensable component of Asian cuisine. Its bright nut flavor is suitable for both meat and fish, vegetables. Contains Omega-9, -6, vitamins E and K in small amounts. The use of this oil as food serves as an excellent prevention of cancer!
- Soybean oil. If you need to fry meat or vegetables forA small amount of oil, stop your choice on soybean oil. This oil has a neutral smell, as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-6, which help reduce cholesterol in the blood and the risk of heart disease.
- Oil of a walnut. It has an amazing nutty aroma. Use it to give a unique taste to sauces, dressings for salads and pasta. The bonus will be useful properties of this kind of oil: improving immunity, strengthening the vessels, restoring the body after the disease, preventing flu and colds. Just remember that you can not heat this oil.
- Linseed oil Also not subject to heating. But they are very tasty and useful to fill salads: it is an excellent source of Omega-3 acids (57%). Useful properties of oil include normalization of fat metabolism, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes.
- Wheat germ oil. This fragrant oil is suitable only for cold dishes. Its composition is identical to linseed, it is also useful for losing weight, as well as removing toxins. A powerful antioxidant!
Guide to vegetable oils Was last modified: July 5th, 2017 By