Home / beauty / Body care / GOLD rules how to lose weight at home

GOLD rules how to lose weight at home

/
122 Views

Golden rules how to lose weight at home</a>

Strict diet, exercise on fitness equipment or fitness, the refusal of any pleasure in eating brings only a temporary effect, or none at all, if you do not follow certain rules.

1. First of all, think about how you feel about yourself and your life. Only think how to get rid of hated kilograms and inches, angry, always unhappy, fixated on losing weight? In this mood, the main mistakes of those who want to lose weight at home quickly.

Make a firm decision that your body, even ifHe has his own peculiarities and shortcomings, worthy of love. Forbid yourself with all self-criticism about your imperfections and tell your loved one that you adore all these wrinkles and apologize for hating them in the past.

2. If you, when you are nervous, try to catch your experiences with something delicious, then you should know that cortisol is to blame for this aspiration. This hormone, which stands out during all sorts of disorders in humans and causes us the so-called emotional hunger. However, the stuffed stomach does not solve our problems, but creates new ones in the form of excess weight and centimeters. So you definitely can not lose weight fast.

The stress hormone can be defeated with the help of twoWays: easy non-caloric snack or physical discharge. For example, in a stressful situation, you can eat a banana (it produces serotonin - a hormone of joy). And if boredom, depression or loneliness prevail, then go for a walk or grab the rope and jump for a couple of minutes.

3.A full breakfast is the golden rule for slimming. Otherwise, the craving for everything forbidden in food will increase many times, and you risk overeat. Nutritionists from all over the world advise you to have breakfast like a queen, to dine like a princess, and to have supper like a beggar.

4. Food should be fun. Do not rush to eat everything quickly. Eat slowly, enjoying every bit. If you spent less than 20 minutes eating, the brain did not have time to get information that you are full, so it will require supplementation.

5. If you want sweets or chips, soak for 10 minutes. This "golden" pause will allow you to understand whether you are really hungry or just want to distract yourself.

6.The color of the dishes from which we eat greatly affects our appetite. Best if it's cold shades: blue, green or gray. Such colors reduce appetite at the subconscious level. The same applies to tablecloths and curtains in the kitchen. And no pictures with picturesque baskets of food on the walls!

7.The Golden Rule, how to lose weight at home: 80/20. The established rules in the diet should always adhere to 80% of the time of the day, and the remaining 20% ​​allow yourself to relax, a little deviating from the norms if you really want. The main thing, no frills!

Having changed your attitude to yourself, your body and your life, you will not notice how you can lose weight without any diets. You will become a slender, cheerful optimist.

GOLD rules how to lose weight at home Was last modified: June 21st, 2017 By Fiiliahv
It is main inner container footer text