Kirovsk is a city located in the heart of the Kola Peninsula, 205 kilometers south of Murmansk.
You can get to it by plane, by train or by car.
The fastest and most convenient way to get toKirovsk - flight by plane. In Kirovsk there is no airport, so you'll have to fly to the city of Apatity or Murmansk. Direct flights to the city of Apatity are carried out by the airline RusLine, and to Murmansk - Russia, Nord Avia, RusLine, UTair.
From Murmansk airport to Kirovsk can be reached in several ways:
1. Order a taxi, the journey time will take 2.5-3 hours.
2. Go to the train station in Murmansk and then the nearest train to Apatity-1 station. On the way you will spend about 4-5 hours.
3. Go to the bus station. The bus station and the railway station in Murmansk are nearby. Then take a minibus or take a bus to Kirovsk. The journey takes 3-4,5 hours.
In order to get from the airport of Apatity to Kirovsk, first you need to go by bus 20 minutes to the city and then another 20 minutes by bus or by shuttle to Kirovsk.
If the time is not very limited, then up toKirovsk can be reached by train. It should be noted that in Kirovsk there is no railway station, so the ticket should be taken to the station Apatity-1. The road from Moscow takes about one and a half days. From the station to Kirovsk can be reached by bus or by shuttle # 131. There is another option: from the station it will be necessary to get by bus number 8 to the center of the city of Apatity, namely, to the stop "shop North". Then it will be necessary to transfer to a bus or a fixed-route taxi No. 102, 128 or 135 and drive to Kirovsk. The simplest, but also the most expensive option is to take a taxi and get from the railway station of the city of Apatity to Kirovsk.
You can get to Kirovsk from Moscow by car. You can get there by two routes:
- On the road to St. Petersburg to Chudovo, then through Kirishi and Volkhov to Novaya Ladoga, then take the "St. Petersburg-Murmansk" route, along which you can get to Kirovsk.
- On the Yaroslavl highway to Vologda (highwayM8), then towards Vytegra along the P-5 Vologda-Medvezhyegorsk highway, then along the St. Petersburg-Murmansk highway to the city of Kirovsk. This option compared with the first will save 200 kilometers of mileage.