Animals sometimes are the only "native souls" for many single people, who do not spare neither time nor effort to treat their pets.
It is therefore important time to help and received all the necessary licenses to open a veterinary clinic or vetapteku.
Make a business plan for the future clinic or pharmacyfor animals. Determine the cost of the project. To the clinic or pharmacy as soon as possible to take a worthy niche in the market of veterinary services for their discovery will require considerable resources, so you will need to determine and project funding sources.
Learn all normative acts regulating the activities of veterinary institutions and find out the requirements for sanitary conditions, personnel and equipment of veterinary clinics and pharmacies.
Rent a room for the veterinary clinic orpharmacy. Often there in veterinary clinics and a pharmacy. Clinic is usually required and operational. Therefore, depending on what kind of veterinary services you are going to have, to determine the size of the room. Premises for veterinary institutions of all sizes easy to find, as in many cities there are still a large number of vacant buildings that do not require significant investments in the repair and construction work.
Purchase equipment, tools and medicines. When buying them do not save, and to enter into contracts only with major manufacturers, because the good providers will be able to continue to provide you discounts on veterinary goods or produce high-quality equipment.
Announced a competition for vacanciesclinic or pharmacy specialists. In the interview, consider the experience from applicants for the post, the presence of diplomas and certificates. Also, your future employees must love animals.
Call Rospotrebnadzor representatives so that they have issued an appropriate conclusion on the sanitary and technical condition of the premises, on existing equipment and personnel.
In order to receive license Veterinary activities, please refer to the Rosselkhoznadzor with the following documents: - the constituent documents of a PI or OOO-
- Certificate of registration with the tax organah-
- The lease agreement and proof of ownership or a certified copy (must be received by the lessor) -
- Positive opinion Rospotrebnadzora-
- Cadastral passport and pomescheniya- plan
- Diplomas or average veterinary or pharmaceutical education (yours or your employees) -
- Certified copies of labor books and other documents certifying the work experience in the industry (at least 3 years) -
- Certificate of professional development, as well as certificates for the provision of a variety of veterinary services (yours or your employees).
get license within 30 days from the date of filing. It will be valid for 5 years.