Animals are sometimes the only "native souls" for many single people who do not spare neither time nor energy to cure their pets.
Therefore, it is so important to come to the rescue in time and get all the necessary licenses, open another veterinary clinic or vetaptek.
Make a business plan for a future clinic or pharmacyfor animals. Determine the cost of the project. In order for a clinic or pharmacy to quickly occupy a decent niche in the market of veterinary services, opening them will require significant funds, so you will need to decide on the sources of funding for the project.
Study all regulatory acts regulating the activities of veterinary institutions and find out the requirements for the sanitary condition, personnel and equipment of veterinary clinics and pharmacies.
Rent a room for a veterinary clinic orPharmacies. Often in veterinary clinics there is a pharmacy. The clinic usually requires an operating room. Therefore, depending on what kind of veterinary services you are going to provide, determine the size of the room. The premise for a veterinary institution of any size is easy to find, since many cities still have a large number of empty buildings that do not require significant investment in repair and construction work.
Purchase equipment, tools and medicines. When buying them, do not save money and enter into contracts only with serious manufacturers, because good suppliers will be able to provide you with discounts for veterinary products or provide high-quality equipment maintenance.
Announce a competition to fill vacanciesSpecialists of the clinic or pharmacy. When interviewing, consider the experience of applicants for positions, the availability of diplomas and certificates. In addition, your future employees must necessarily love animals.
Call representatives of Rospotrebnadzor so that they will issue an appropriate conclusion about the sanitary and technical condition of the premises, the available equipment and personnel.
In order to receive License Veterinary activity, contact the Rosselkhoznadzor with the following documents: - constituent documents of the IP or LLC-
- certificate of registration with tax authorities-
- lease agreement and certificate of ownership or a certified copy (to be obtained from the lessor) -
- a positive conclusion of Rospotrebnadzor-
- The cadastral passport and the plan of a premise-
- diplomas on higher or secondary veterinary or pharmaceutical education (yours or your employees) -
- certified copies of labor books and other documents confirming the length of service in this industry (at least 3 years) -
- certificates of professional development, as well as certificates for the provision of various veterinary services (yours or your employees).
Get License Within 30 days from the date of submission of documents. It will be valid for 5 years.