Home / home and family / Land / How to get land from the state

How to get land from the state


The delivery of land is carried out in accordance with the instructions of the Land Code of the Russian Federation, Federal laws, taking into account the legislative decisions of the subjects of the Russian Federation.

To get land from the state in ownership on a fee or free basis or in rent, you should collect a number of documents and apply to the district municipality.

You will need

  • - application-
  • - your passport with a residence permit.



To get land from the state,Contact the district municipality. Fill out the application form. You will be offered to participate in auction tenders, which are held systematically after the submission of a sufficient number of applications.


If you receive a parcel in the course of bidding, then youIt will be leased for the entire time while you are building. But this time will be limited and specified in the lease. If you do not have time to put housing into operation in the specified time, the rent will double.


If the building is put into operation, then youGet a resolution to transfer the site into ownership for 2.5% of the cadastral value of the land. A cadastral extract and a copy of the cadastral plan will be attached to the resolution, since all the plots received during the auction will have a cadastral passport, a number, are delimited and registered with the land committee.


If you belong to the category of beneficiaries, thenYour application and in the order of the queue you will be given a land plot for free. The category of beneficiaries include veterans and participants of the Second World War, participants in combat operations and persons equated to them, large families.


Land can be registered in the propertyFree of charge the persons who received it for rent and have never drawn up a land plot granted by the state, as well as if there is a building belonging to the citizen on the site.


If you belong to these categories or youThere is a building that you erected on the territory that was unauthorized, contact the local administration with a statement. Make a cadastral passport on the site, this you have to do at your own expense. The administration will issue a resolution on the transfer of the land to property on a non-reimbursable basis.

How to get land from the state Was last modified: May 23rd, 2017 By Luwgyusb
It is main inner container footer text