Have you decided to build a private or multi-family house, and now you need to get a town-planning plan?
Please note: the procedure for obtaining a town planning plan in the regions may differ from the capital plan, but the standard package of documents for obtaining it remains unchanged.
Submit the required package of documents together with the application to the Department of Architecture and Urban Development (or the department of the city administration having the same status) to obtain plana. The application must be written in the name of the head of the Department and must contain: - information about a person who wants to get a town-planning plan (Name, passport data, address- for legal entities - name of the organization and its legal address, number of the certificate of registration) -
- information on the site on which planThe erection of the house (address, area, cadastral number, possible restrictions and encumbrances) is under construction -
- signature and seal of the applicant (for legal entities) -
- application (list of documents and the documents themselves). The package of mandatory documents includes: - a certified copy of the land surveying (cadastral plan Site) -
- copies of the specification for connection of communications-
- geneplan Site, performed in the local coordinate system by a project organization that has a license (on paper and electronic media - in AutoCAD format) -
- topographical survey conducted by an organization that has a license-
- the decree of the head of the city administration onProviding you a site or a certificate of ownership obtained in the UFR. If some buildings are already located on this site, you will need to present certified copies of their technical passports that can be obtained at the BTI.
If you live in Moscow, then you may also need a town-planning justification in the following cases: - in the absence of a land-
- in the absence of parameters and limitations of construction (or reconstruction of an existing facility) in this area.
Within 10 days you will be informed whether or not the documents you submitted are accepted or not. If there is no refusal, then within 30 days you will receive a town-planning plan. And remember: this document is free.