Home / Business / Entrepreneurship / How to get out of ooo

How to exit ooo


How to exit ooo</a>

For one reason or another, you decided to quit business.

Perhaps you are tired or want to discover something new.

If the organizational-legal form of your enterprise was Limited Liability Company (LLC), then it is not difficult to redeem your partners from the partners and get out of business.

You will need

  • Get the actual text of the Federal Law"On Limited Liability Companies" No. 14-FZ of 08.02.1998 or download from the Internet. It is best to use the legal system "Consultant".



The withdrawal of the participant from the LLC is carried out voluntarilyOr forced. Cases of compulsory exclusion, as a rule, are rare and not relevant for this article, so consider the algorithm of voluntary withdrawal from the membership of the LLC. The withdrawal from the membership of the LLC is regulated by Article 26 of the Federal Law "On Limited Liability Companies" No. 14-FZ of 08.02.1998.


According to Art.26, the participant of the LLC has the right to withdraw from the membership of the shareholders by alienating the LLC's share, regardless of the consent of its other members or the LLC itself, if it is stipulated in the charter of the LLC. In the articles of association, such a right can be envisaged as soon as the establishment of the LLC, and in the future, when making changes to the charter by decision of the general meeting of participants. Such a decision must be taken unanimously. If in the charter of the LLC this right is fixed, then it will be possible to leave the LLC without problems. The participation of the LLC member is not allowed only in the event that as a result of such an exit there will not be a single participant left in the LLC, or if the participant is the only one.


In order to exit the LLC, it is necessary to writeA statement of withdrawal to the company. After that, your share will go to LLC, and you will receive the cash equivalent of your share in LLC or property, the value of which will be equal to the cash equivalent of your share. What to receive is to choose you. LLC is required to pay you the cash equivalent of your share or transfer the property within six months.


If you are going to leave the LLC, although not yetHave contributed to its authorized capital in full, then, accordingly, you will receive a part of your share - proportionally paid part of the deposit. It is worth remembering that the exit of a participant from an LLC does not relieve him of the obligation to contribute to the property of an LLC, if such an obligation arose before the application for withdrawal from the company was filed.

How to exit ooo Was last modified: June 21st, 2017 By Wovzauwn
It is main inner container footer text