Today get a job in a taxi is easy. The driver - a very popular profession, as now, even in small towns, sometimes working a few dozen such firms.
Of course, the more solid the organization, the higher your earnings will be, however, and the requirements for applicants from reputable major taxi companies.
What do I need to work in a taxi
Before you get into a taxi, you need to decide to whether you will be working on your car or on the provision of the company.
In the first case, you will need a radio equipment and a license for a taxi (it is usually issued for free in the Department of Transportation). The license can later save you from the problems with the tax and traffic police.
Some companies provide their driversradio, sometimes they can offer them to buy their own expense. In addition, the taxi driver the car must be equipped with a taximeter and a special light sign. It's worth noting that if you want to work is not in the company, and yourself, you need to get IP, and pay legal costs.
Requirements for taxi drivers
So, you have already decided which company taxiYou want to get a job the driver. Remember that in any serious company, whether or taxi cab company dispatcher taxi, you will need to pass an interview.
Many companies recruit only those who have experience of driving at least 3-6 years. As a rule, this time directly stated in the announcement of the hiring.
At the same time for you to be a big plus if:
- You have a driving license of the category (driving license category B) -
- Your driving experience not less than 5 years-
- Your age is not less than 25 years-
- You are guided well in the field, which will be run on your marshrut-
- You have experience in other firms and there is a good taxi rekomendatsii-
- You have a certificate from a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist to confirm that you are not a member in their uchete-
- You are not involved in criminal or administrative otvetstvennosti-
- You do not fall earlier in serious DTP-
- You know how to use video recorders, GPS-navigators, etc.
Knowledge of the area is necessary not only to firms of a taxi for passengers, but also for transport companies to deliver goods.
Also a big plus are the qualities of neat appearance, politeness, punctuality and honesty.
However, it should be borne in mind that different firmsTaxi has its own requirements for personnel. Somewhere age is not important and the experience needed only 3 years old, and somewhere away from you will require an additional foreign language. Which company is most advantageous to get - you decide. Do not forget that a taxi is sometimes dangerous, it requires the driver's stress and certain knowledge of human psychology.