Young families who need better housing conditions to raise living standards are provided with subsidies for the purchase of housing.
This is a real financial support for people who have bonded themselves up to 30 years of marriage.
But some cells of society and do not suspect about the help they need.
You will need
- - application in two copies (one of which will be returned to the applicant after registration) -
- - Passports of both spouses-
- - birth certificates for children (if children are available) -
- - certificate of marriage (not necessary for single-parent families) -
- - a copy of the financial personal account and an extract from the house book-
- - a document that confirms that the family is recognized as needing better housing -
- - documents that confirm the availability of funds from the family or sufficient income, through which the part of the apartment will be paid (the amount exceeding the amount of the subsidy).
Participants of the federal program on receivingState support in the acquisition of housing can be a young family - a family with or without children, in which the age of the spouses does not exceed 30 years. And also incomplete young families - father or mother is not older than 30 years and a child or children. In addition to the age criterion, two more requirements must be met:
- the family must be recognized as needyImprovement of living conditions, i.e. Already stand in line for receiving municipal housing before 01.03.2005 or local government must declare it in need and put in line after 01.03.2005-
- must have cash or a certain income sufficient to pay a part of the housing that will exceed the amount of the subsidy.
Make sure that your family fits into these requirements.
Collect and submit to the local government (district or city administration) a package of documents. Do not forget to clarify the list of papers from the housing inspector.
After reviewing and accepting your applicationAdministrative authorities of the district (city), the data will be transferred to the executive authorities of the subject of the Russian Federation. Then the last decision is made to include a particular family in the list of applicants for the subsidy, and an application for funds is formed. Then the data is transferred to Rosstroy, and a list is made there (uniform for the entire country).
Based on all of the above,Allocation of money from the budget of the Russian Federation. The subsidy is granted only once. Its size depends on the average cost of 1 residential meter and whether there are children (children) in the family:
- Young families without children are entitled to 35% of the average cost of housing-
- for families with one (or more) children - 40% -
In addition, the total size of the living space allocated to the young family is taken into account, depending on the number of members:
- a family of 2 people (husband with wife or 1 parent and child) - 42 square meters-
- 3 or more people - 18 square meters per person.