Home / Rest and Holidays / Other / How to get an apartment for a military pensioner

How to get an apartment for a military pensioner


How to get an apartment for a military pensioner</a>

The policy to provide housing for active military and military retirees is being actively pursued by our state today.

According to the law, military pensioners can count on getting a property in the property, but for this some conditions must be met.



Housing can only be provided to those militaryPensioners. Who left the service either after reaching the maximum service life, or were sent to the reserve for health reasons or due to regular activities, but their service life should be at least 10 years. These categories of military can get housing in the property, conclude a contract for social rental of housing or receive monetary compensation. This is possible in the event that you or your relatives do not own an apartment purchased at their own expense.


To get a certificate for an apartment you need to apply to the housing department of the Department of Housing Policy and Housing and provide the following documents:
- passport-
- military ID-
- pensioner's ID-
- application for housing -
- Identity documents for all members of your family who need to be provided with housing-
- documents confirming family ties between members of your family (marriage certificate, birth certificates of children) -
- documents confirming that you or your family members do not have an apartment bought with your own money.


In each separate region, local authorities haveThe right to independently determine the size of housing, which should be given the property of a military pensioner. The norms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation assume 18 square meters per pensioner, 18 square meters plus 15-25 square meters for pensioners who have privileges for an additional area. The housing provided may exceed the norms, but not more than 18 square meters for single military pensioners and 9 square meters for families.


After reviewing your application, you will be put on the waiting list, and then a certificate will be issued for housing, which must be used for a limited period of time - 3 months.

How to get an apartment for a military pensioner Was last modified: May 21st, 2017 By Gubzuucz
It is main inner container footer text