If you like minimalism, but at the same time want comfort, curtains of this type can be an excellent choice.
Roller blinds are becoming more popular today. And not in vain. I should note their following advantages:
- A variety of designs. The fabric used to create the roller blinds can be of different colors and patterns. You can find curtains, which will fit the most whimsical decoration of the room.
- Different light transmission capacity. You can find curtains, which almost completely cover the light flowing from the window, and you can choose the option that replaces the tulle.
- Simple construction. The design of such curtains is elementary - the strip of fabric is wound on the shaft and held by the weight-reik. Managing them is also very simple.
- Universality. Roller curtains of low-key design will look great in the office. And roller blinds can be used where traditional curtains are useless - on an inclined attic window.
- Compactness. For example, roller blinds allow you to install furniture close to the window.
Also it should be noted that the roller blinds are beautifulCombined with other curtains, suitable for windows of different sizes. It is also important to mention the practicality of roller blinds, because most manufacturers offer us linens impregnated with a special composition that protects the fabric from dirt, moisture and even fire. And even the most simple roller blinds can be sewn by hand.
The disadvantages of roller blinds include:
- Special care required by fabric curtains.
- Vulnerability of the lifting mechanism, especially for cheap options and for installation with skew.