This article will help people who first came to the gym and do not know where to start the lesson.
You will need
- 1) About 250 rubles for one visit to the gym.
- 2) Shorts, socks, sneakers, T-shirt
- 3) Exercise.
First of all, starting a class in a rocking chair,It is necessary to look around and note the presence or absence of the necessary simulators for you. For the first lesson, it is sufficient to have a barbell, a dumbbell of various weights, benches for the press. If possible, make contact with the trainer, as it will help to draw up an approximate program for the first months of training and when introducing new exercises will prompt correct technique of implementation. If it is more convenient for you to come to the rocking chair with an already prepared training plan, then further advice will be very helpful.
We looked around. It's time to begin the practical part of the training. Then everything will depend on the goals that you pursue, coming to the gym. If you need to drive fat, then the number of repetitions should be increased to 15-20 and make them at an increased rate with relatively small scales.
If you want to increase the initial mass, then you need to do exercises with large weights. In the next step, we'll look at the basic exercises that are recommended for beginners.
Below is a list of basic exercises. To execute them is acceptable in any sequence.
1. Squats with a barbell. Squats are performed with a bar, pre-laid on the shoulders. Legs on the width of the shoulders parallel (to whom as convenient). When kneeling, the knees should not visually look behind the socks. Exercise should be performed at an average rate with normal breathing. This exercise develops the lower back muscles and the quadriceps femoris muscle.
2. Press the rod lying. In the first training this exercise is recommended to be performed with a weight below the working one in order to exclude a different type of injury.
3. Pulling up a wide grip perfectly develops the muscles of the back.
4. Press. Bending the body lying on a flat bench.
5. Standing bar press or "Army press" allows you to pump the deltoid muscles and all shoulders in general.