The swelling of the upper eyelids is a fairly frequent picture, and this phenomenon can be caused by a variety of causes.
Unseemly kind of swollen eyes especially spoils the mood of women, because an open and clear view is an indicator of health, and therefore, of beauty.
Is it possible to get rid of this trouble?
If the swelling of the eyes is not caused by seriousDiseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys or hormonal disorders, then it is quite possible to change the situation even for a while. First, analyze your condition. Perhaps the blame is banal conjunctivitis, an allergy to cosmetics, the consequences of lack of sleep or alcohol intake.
Change the diet: limit the amount of salt and spices that retain water in the body, do not overdo it with the use of liquid. Along with this, try to use Folk methods, Which for centuries proved their effectiveness.
- You can eliminate swelling of the eyes with hot andCold compresses. Make them as follows: take two saucers, one of which poured half-diluted with warm milk water, and the other - cold tea brew. The procedure starts with a warm compress. Wet the two cotton swabs in the milk, apply to the eyes and hold thus 30 seconds. Then remove and impose two tampons, soaked in brew. They need to be held for a minute. Thus, alternating, do 5 cold and 5 hot compresses, the last cold compress should be kept for 5 minutes.
- Well proved in the fight against eye swellingparsley. Very finely chopped parsley leaves are applied to the eyelids, cover with a wet swab and leave for 15 minutes. You can also make a mixture of 2 parts of sour cream and 1 part of mashed greenery. The compress is applied for half an hour, after which it is washed off with cool water.
- Gadgets from the infusion of fresh birch leaves are excellentCope with swelling and redness of the eyelids. To do this, pour a tablespoon of leaves with a glass of water and let it brew for 8 to 10 hours. Strain, and apply to the eyelids for 15 - 20 minutes.
- First aid to swollen and sore eyelidsThe inflorescence of a camomile becomes fast. You need to sew 2 bags of soft cloth, pour a little inflorescence into them and put them into the dishes with boiling water for 10 minutes. Pouch to apply to the eyes while they are warm and hold until cooling.
- With fatigue and puffiness, the eyes are brewed with grass of the horsetail at the rate of 2 tbsp. Spoons of herbs on a glass of boiling water. Boil for 30 minutes, then filter and use for compresses.
- Allergic edema is well helped by lotionsFrom a soda solution - 1/4 ch. Of a spoonful of soda into half a glass of cold boiled water. Wadded discs are moistened with this solution and kept for about 10 minutes.