Often put the hair does not work because of electrification - they stick to the face, neck, clothes and stick out in different directions.
To cope with this problem, you can quickly and easily if you follow a few simple tips.
Why electrified hair?
All because of static electricity. It is formed by friction and is always present in our hair. Basically its congestion slightly, but under certain conditions, static electricity can be generated quite a lot. It promotes the contact with synthetic materials, and dry air. Therefore, static electricity is most in winter, when indoor air dried heaters, but in summer the problem is not eliminated, especially on hot days and after sun exposure.
More prone to electrification hair with a porous structure, as they are better accumulate static electricity. A hairdryer abuse and dries hair tongs, which only exacerbates the problem.
How to deal with the hair electrification?
- Plastic and metal combscontribute to the formation of static electricity, so replace them with those that are made of natural materials. Products of oak and cedar fit perfectly.
- Moisturize the room in winter.
- Avoid synthetic clothing.
- Do not brush your hair too often and long.
- You can take advantage of special antistatic agents, which are sold in many supermarkets and hardware stores.
- Use a hair dryer with ionization function. Such a device will keep hair health and reduce electrification.