The tradition to draw wall newspapers at school is already quite old, but it does not lose its relevance now either.
First, such educational activities are much more interesting than standard exercises, and secondly, the wall newspaper can be cognitive in nature and helps to better perceive the educational material.
You will need
- - Great Whatman-
- - printout of texts or clippings from newspapers and magazines-
- - Pictures-
- - glue and scissors-
- - accessories for drawing.
Choose a theme for your newspaper. Most often, newspapers are asked to draw to this or that event, so the teacher assigns topics. But if you are free to choose a topic for yourself, then think about what really can be interesting. The newspaper on the topic "Alternating vowels at the root" will be uninteresting to read. But the history of the Russian language, unknown facts about the language, all kinds of language problems - is much better. In the junior classes, the wall newspaper can be a wonderful reminder on this or that topic. For example, if you study the subject "Verb", you can in different forms (city, house, island, etc.) depict the signs of the verb. Then they will learn much more quickly.
Pick up the material. The material should be interesting, unusual, taken not from the textbook, but from additional sources. Think over the concept of the newspaper. What it will be - entertaining, informational, agitational or all together. Interesting facts, language games, tasks and jokes, but not great texts, will suit an entertaining newspaper. Texts can be used in an information newspaper, but not too much. Dilute the text with diagrams and diagrams to make it easier to perceive information. Selecting the material, do not forget that you are making a newspaper in Russian, so no mistakes in the texts are allowed.
Make your newspaper. Try to ensure that the design of the newspaper meets several requirements:
- was beautiful and pleasant, without unreadable words and inaccurately cut out pictures-
- corresponded to the chosen topic: for example, if you are making a newspaper about the Old Russian language, the background can be decorated with birch bark, and the font should be styled under the epoch-
- allowed you to use your newspaper for a long time: fragile elements that stick to glue can fall off, and then your newspaper can not be shown to the next generations of students.