See the interlocutor on the screen, and not just his words, printed in a hurry and decorated with strange smileys - it's nice. Skype gives everyone a chance.
However, sometimes you want to get rid of the annoying companion, removing it from the contact.
Virtual communication has given the person the opportunityBreak off contact with any person without much fear of offending. You communicate, share your opinions, and then, if not fate, just by a few swings of the mouse you send a person to the black list or to nothingness forever. How it's done?
No interlocutor - no problem
The company Skype Technologies was founded in2003. Since then, it has gone a long way of making changes, modifications, and improvements. Recently, it was absorbed by the software giant Microsoft. The further fate of it is very interesting. And now about the removal of users.
Do not - think about it, do it - forget it. If you are not sure - do not delete, but deleted - say goodbye forever.
The easiest and best way to removeA person is to click on his contact in the list and select the line "Delete contact" from the expanded menu. The method is sufficiently reliable, high-quality and eliminates a lot of problems. Sometimes it happens that the lines "Delete contact" simply do not exist. Then you should select "Block", and then "Delete".
In terms of reliability, just deleteA person from your contact list is somewhat faster than blocking. However, imagine the situation when an intrusive interlocutor in the heat of a dispute tries to insist on his own and already decently flushed up. Once you remove it, it will not keep it from reappearing. It will arise from nothingness, because there will be no reliable protection against removing it completely from virtual communication.
This is where the option like"Block." It is akin to a black list in a well-known instant messenger ICQ. It is worth such a person to become locked up for you, it will take a lot more time for the back appearance, because there is already a need for a new registration, for which not everyone will decide.
Rules of good communication
If you do not want to resort to extreme measures and delete or be deleted, observe the simple rules of communication:
Even on the Internet, there are rules of etiquette that must be respected.
1. Do not be rude.
2. Do not troll, skype to this disposes, but it is better to abstain.
3. DO NOT PRINT ALL PHRASES IN LARGE LETTERS!
4. Do not succumb to various provocations.
5. Do not deviate from the topic, taking the person to the side.
6. Do not send spam. All users are divided into two categories: those who hate spam, and those who do not know about it.
7. If it concerns the posting of posts on the forums, then think through every word. It will be seen by millions of users. So do not do it so that it is not "painfully embarrassing" then.
8. Communicate with others the way you would like them to communicate with you.