There are cases when a painful toothache is overtaken late at night or away from places where you can get dental care.
Then, time-tested folk remedies can come to the rescue.
They for a while will remove a pain, will give the chance to have a good sleep or to reach to clinic.
So, if you have pain in the tooth, you can do the following:
1. Collect fingers in pinch: medium, index and large on both hands and forcefully squeeze this pinch into the whiskey until pain senses for a minute. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times.
2. Mix a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, coat this mixture with a sick tooth and gum line.
3. Mix a little gruel of garlic and onions with salt. Coat the tooth with a mixture, put cotton wool on top of the tooth, also moistened with a mixture and grasp the teeth firmly. The pain passes through 10-15 minutes.
4. Quite strange from the point of view of the layman (though easily explained from the position of acupuncture): to stretch the garlic slice and attach to the base of the nail of the foot opposite the side where the tooth hurts, the pain quickly subsides. Ie, if the tooth hurts on the right, apply garlic to the big toe on the left side!
5. Very successfully (and for a long time) relieves the pain of a piece of fresh or salted bacon (salt clean!), Padded between the gum and a sick tooth.
6. Wet a piece of cotton wool with warm vodka and put this turunda in the ear from the side of the sick tooth, go to bed on your side (ear with cotton wool on the pillow) and wait, the pain will soon cease.
7. Very quickly, just instantly remove the pain of tincture of the root of the calamus on alcohol. It must be prepared by the pharmacist himself, only the dry root of the ayr is sold. If you often have a toothache, prepare it in advance: pack a few roots in a 700-gram jar with alcohol and insist for 2 weeks, strain. This is a very useful drug that can help in other cases, except for toothache.
8. Soak the cotton wool with pure fir oil (sold in a pharmacy) and apply for 15 minutes first on one side of the toothache, then on the other.
9. Rinse your mouth with a solution of wormwood tincture (sold in a pharmacy). Dilute 1 tbsp. In a glass of warm water and rinse.
All these drugs have a temporary effect, do not delay with treatment and at the first opportunity contact a dentist.