Activated carbon - available drug, perfectly deducing from the body, toxins and allergens.
It is used to treat adults and children in hospitals and at home.
Preparation of activated carbon havingenterosorbiruyuschee, detoxication and antidiarrhoeal effects. It has a high porosity, thanks to special treatment. Very efficiently absorb toxins, allergens, gases, toxins, drugs overdose, bacteria and alcohol.
In addition to harmful substances, the drug also absorbs trace elements, vitamins and beneficial intestinal microflora, which is important to take into account long-term treatment.
Activated carbon is used in:
- Various intoxications (dyspepsia, flatulence, fermentation processes, increased gastric acidity and diarrhea) -
- Poisoning by salts of heavy metals, drugs and food toksikoinfektsiyah-
- Intestinal infections: dysentery and salmonelleze-
- Liver cirrhosis, acute and chronic hepatitis and renal nedostatochnosti-
- Allergic diseases: run-off angioedema, asthma, atopic dermatitis, krapivnitse-
- Violation SUBSTANCE exchange
- Poisoning narcotic, psychotropic drugs and alkogolem-
- Preparation of the bowel prior to diagnosis (for gas adsorption) -
- Cleansing the body and as a combination therapy for weight loss.
Taking activated charcoal must beaccording to the summary. Contraindications for use include: peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcerative colitis and intolerance to the drug.
In the treatment of side effects may occur: diarrhea, indigestion and constipation. If activated charcoal is taken for a long time - note the reduced absorption of fat, protein, vitamins and hormones. Allergic reactions are extremely rare.
The amount of activated charcoal for poisoning andintoxications calculated - twenty to thirty grams of the aqueous suspension: the desired amount of powder for suspension diluted in 100-150 ml of water (one teaspoonful contains 1 gram). In acute poisoning gastric lavage is performed 10-20% of a suspension, and then move on ingestion by 20-30 grams per day (twenty grams contained in a hundred tablets).
When metabolic disorders, allergicdiseases, the drug is taken orally one hour before meals or after meals. The daily dosage is from one hundred to two hundred milligrams per kilogram body weight. Typically, for adults - a two tablets three times a day for children - one tablet one to three times a day. Treatment lasts from three to fourteen days. Two weeks after the treatment of the drug can be repeated. It is not recommended to take the medicine every day as a very high risk of beriberi.
A single dose of the drug is calculated as follows: one tablet per ten kilogram of body weight.