In order to buy a land in any country, it is desirable to learn all the conditions and legal grounds for trade transactions.
Objects of contracts of sale and purchase can be lands that are in private, state and municipal ownership.
A plot of land? This is a certain territory of the land, the boundaries of which are certified and described in established procedures, by authorized state bodies.
There are three forms of ownership in whichCan there be a plot of land? Private, state and municipal. Buy a site can be an ordinary citizen, and a legal entity is absolutely on equal terms.
Land plots may be on such rights: permanent use, lifelong possession of the inheritance, limited use of someone else's site, rent and urgent free use.
In the legislation of many countriesPurchase of land through purchase and sale. This is considered one of the most popular ways to date of obtaining land in the property. This process is approved by law.
In order to guarantee a purchase of land, you need to follow the following tips:
- check the site for authenticity. Find out if a fine or arrest is imposed on the plot and to whom it belongs-
- read the procedure for buying and selling, after consulting with a professional lawyer-
- Give all documents for examination to a lawyer.
- independently measure the area and make sure that its dimensions correspond to reality-
- agree on a secure money transfer system, using a banking cell-
- Give the final date of the deal.