employee trip by order of the employercertain period of time to perform service assignments outside the place of permanent employment "- that the Labour Code of the Russian Federation is determined by the concept of travel. Business trips can be considered as a trip to another city / country and a visit to the neighboring predpriyatie.Kak properly arrange komandirovkuPosle how management has decided to second
& Quot-trip on the orders of the employeeemployer for a certain period to perform service assignments outside the place of permanent employment & quot- & ndash- so in the Labour Code of the Russian Federation is determined by the concept of travel. Business trips can be considered as a trip to another city / country and a visit to a neighboring company.
How to arrange a business trip
Once management has decided to second a particular employee, you need to prepare a number of necessary documents:
- Order. To prepare the order you want to use an existing and approved by the State Statistical Committee of Russia form number T-9. Ready order must be consistent with the accounting department, and then endorsed by the head of the enterprise. After that, already signed the order, you must inform employees who have decided to second.
- Service task. It must, however, not binding document. Issued as a supplement to the order. To write a service task, a form number 10-a. It is necessary in such cases where there is no possibility to document travel expediency. In one form of the graph called & quot-Brief reports on assignments & quot-, can describe their work, which may not be documented, for example, a search for potential customers, negotiate, visit trade fairs, etc. In the case of testing the company auditor, the document is a confirmation of good and reasonable travel expenses.
- Trip certificate. It is drawn up, according to the form number T-10, approved by the State Statistics Committee of Russia. It should be specified the date and time of arrival and departure employee in the appointed place. These markers serve as a basis for the accounting of the actual time spent on a business trip, as well as in terms of travel. In cases where the traveler will visit different places during the trip, such markers are put in each of them. All marks must be signed by an authorized person and the seal of the enterprise fixed on which the employee was sent.
Again, it is possible to arrange a business trip, beating two documents & ndash- orders and traveling certificate.
Once all the documents have been prepared, it is necessary to calculate the costs and pay for travel.
According to the Labour Code, an employee whosent on a mission, has the guarantee that his job will be saved, with the payment of average earnings and expenses incurred on a trip, for business purposes, they will be reimbursed. For reimbursement using such rules, according to their kinds, established in the Russian Federation:
- Living expenses are paid for the actualamount, confirming the presence of a document, but not more 550rubley per day. If, for any reason, there is no confirmation document & ndash- 12rubley.
- Daily & ndash- 100 rubles a day.
- Spending on ticket fares & ndash- on actual costs, with supporting documents.