Having two or more children, one of whom was born after 2006, you have the right to a measure of state support, such as maternal (family) capital.
And, of course, you can buy a house using the funds of this capital.
You will need
- - state certificate for maternity capital-
- - passport-
- - certificates of birth of children-
- - certificate of marriage-
- - SNILS (pension insurance certificate) of the applicant and child-
- - copies of all these documents-
- - application.
So, you have a certificate you have found a house thatwant to buy. Your first action is to conclude a sales contract, in which you need to specify exactly what amount the seller will receive from the state (by certificate), and which cash (if the price of the house exceeds the amount of the parent's capital). To formalize the contract of sale, it is best to contact a lawyer, because there are many "pitfalls" that you may not know about.
Register a sales contract inThe registration center and obtain certificates of state registration of ownership of the dwelling on all owners (usually waiting 5-7 days).
Provide the following package of documents to the pension fund:
- certificates of birth of children-
- SNILS on the applicant and the children-
- certificate for maternity capital-
- contract of sale of a house-
- certificates of state. Registration of the right to a dwelling-
- copies of all the above documents
- account number, or a copy of the seller's savings book
Within two months you will receive a notification by mail, in which you will be notified, your application is approved or not. If the answer is "Yes", the money will be transferred to the seller.