Divorce brings many problems disintegrated family.
Complicates the situation, if the children are affected by divorce.
It is not often found men ready to voluntarily fulfill parental duty to children, often a woman has to apply for child support in court.
To order child support, you need to know some of the nuances of the procedure.
The package of documents
To make child support will be required:
- Copy of the passport (spouse requiring alimony) -
- Birth certificate (child) -
- Certificate of marriage (divorce) -
- Certificate from the place of residence of the other parent.
How to collect support
There are 2 versions of documents that may be considered:
1) A notarised agreement between the twospouses. In this case, a passport will be required suprugov- marriage certificate (divorce) - child's birth certificate and the agreement signed by both (optionally in the presence of a notary).
2) The mother can sue to recovermaintenance from the father of the child. In order to formalize the claim required pasport- marriage certificate (divorce) - certificate of birth of the child for the recovery elements (drawn up according to the rules).
Where to go?
With the registration of necessary documents to youshould contact the notary to certify copies of the originals. The following file suit in the local courts. After reviewing the judge decides the amount of child support payments and the order they are received.
Procedure for payment
The procedure for the payment of alimony in detail prescribed in section V of the Family Code of the Russian Federation. This item depends on the basis of the document occurs alimony process.
If this is a notarized agreement, thespouses choose their child support amount and frequency of payment. Failure to comply with the contract the aggrieved party may apply to the notary and safely go to court.
If it is a court order or writ of executionalimony, their payment is going harder. Upon termination of the voluntary payment of maintenance prescription is sent to the work of the defaulter, where management and accounting are independently deduct this amount from the wages of a negligent husband. Payment in this case are made monthly.
In case, if the defaulter does not work anywhere,relevant authorities are checking all movable and immovable property, so hide behind the lack of money can not be - forced to sell. It should be understood that if a person refuses to pay maintenance intentionally, then he will be able to avoid confiscation, referring to the fact that the property is in use and not in possession.