bailiff Work and dangerous, and difficult, but those wishing to apply for this position is more than enough.
In some regions, competition for one vacancy - 20-30 people.
Who has a chance to become a bailiff, and that needs to be done in order to take advantage of this opportunity?
In accordance with the current legislation in order to qualify for the position of a bailiff, you must be at least 20 years, you must have a university degree and have no criminal record.
Before you can get a jobbailiff, you need to unpaid internship for 2 weeks. To do this, visit the FBS head office in your city and write an application for an internship.
If you currently need to have the following documents:
- Copy of the passport,
- A completed application form,
- employment history,
- Documents on education,
- military ID,
- An application for criminal record checks (including relatives)
- Application for participation in the competition.
After the internship, you can apply and apply for the vacant position of a bailiff. To do this you will need to gather the following documents:
- application for a job,
- Matte photos without bracket format 3.5 × 4.5 - 3 units.
- Copy of birth certificate,
- Photocopy of birth certificates of children (if any)
- Photocopy of marriage certificate or divorce (if any)
- A medical certificate of fitness for the civil service,
- Certificate of neuropsychiatric and drug treatment clinic,
- Recommendations from the internship managers,
- 2NDFL certificate (if any)
- Pension certificate,
- VAT number,
- A medical insurance policy,
- Information on available rewards (if any)
- Official regulations.
Wait for the Invitation to Bid. The competition takes place in two stages. The first phase - testing, whose main goal - to test your mental abilities. The second stage - a personal interview. Interviews were conducted tender committee consisting of 12 people. You will be asked questions about your goals, about the motives of the civil service, check your psychological stability, legal knowledge, the requirements for bailiffs.
If the contest you will be successful, you appoint a bailiff or ENTERED in the reserve.