Most instant cereals (even the most expensive) contain unwanted ingredients or those that you know little about. They can cause allergies in the baby.
In any case, the porridge cooked by the mother will be more useful and tasty. But what if there is not enough time?
How simple, and even quick and cheap to cook baby kasha on the recipe of our mothers and grandmothers, read on.
You will need
- For a portion of 200-250 grams:
- 1. Approximately 100 g of water
- 2. 100 g of milk
- 3. A teaspoon of butter
- 4. Half of any sweet fruit (banana, apple, pear)
- 5. Flour at your discretion: buckwheat, rice, corn, oatmeal or any other - it is sold in stores next to ordinary wheat flour. It costs about 50 rubles per half a kilogram. For cooking enough 2 tablespoons.
- A small saucepan or a pan with Teflon coating. Spoon for stirring.
A saucepan - on a ring, and a ring - on the six. At the bottom of the pot, put the butter and let it warm slightly.
Put in the flour and mix it thoroughly with the oil. Do not let it burn, the butter and flour should just mix and heat, so that the flour does not stick together in the mess. We put the ring on the crock.
We pour in water and mix everything thoroughly. Before this step, you spent about a minute.
We add milk, continue stirring. Let's boil and turn off the hotplate. Cover the saucepan and remove from the fire. While the kashka comes down, grate the fruit on a small griddle.
Add the fruit to the fruit and mix everything. Everything took about 3 minutes! Kashka does not need to be sweetened, but the baby does not need to be persuaded to eat it