Sewing a blouse requires certain rules, knowledge of which eliminates the need to redo the finished product. Qualitatively sewn blouse will please your mistress for a long time.
In order to sew a blouse, which subsequentlyWant to wear, you need to follow a certain sequence. Typically, competent sewing takes place in several stages: taking measurements, drawing patterns, cutting fabrics, marking, fitting and, in fact, the very process of making the product. Each of these points is mandatory, as failure to do one of them can lead to a deplorable result - you simply throw out the sewn blouse, or adjust it instead of a rag.
Stage 1: removal of measurements
If you are making a product for yourself, askSomeone to help you make the right measurements. The fact is that it is extremely difficult to remove the backrest yourself, for example. Prepare the paper, the handle - put on a thin and not giving extra clothing - stand up straight, without excess tension. Then, using a special centimeter tape, remove and record the following measurements:
- Neck circumference (OR) - horizontal measurement is carried out along the base of the neck-
- Length of the shoulder (DP) - measurement is from the point at the base of the neck to the point of the shoulder joint-
- Chest girth (OG) - measurement is carried out horizontally, at the most prominent points of the chest and back-
- Girth under the breast (OPG) - the measurement is carried out on a horizontal line running under the shoulder blades and under the chest-
- Waist circumference (OT) - this measurement is taken along the waist-
- The length of the transfer to the waist (DDDT) - a measure from the point at the base of the neck to the waist at the most prominent point of the chest-
- The length of the back to the waist line (TDM) - from the seventh cervical vertebra to the waist-
- Upper arm circumference (RR) - measurement around the arm at the level of the axilla-
- The length of the sleeve (DV) - the measure is removed through the elbow from the point of connection of the shoulder with the hand to the wrist, slightly bending the arm at the elbow-
- Wrist Girth (OZ) - Measure around the narrowest point on the wrist-
- Hip girth (OB) - horizontal measurement along the thigh line along the most prominent points, including the abdomen.
When removing the measurements, try not to pull the centimeter tape too tight.
Stage 2: drawing a pattern
Self-compose and calculate a patternThe right model for a beginner tailor will not be easy. Therefore, as a basis, you can take a ready-made pattern from the fashion magazine. Many publications of a similar theme attach to the photographs of the products sets of patterns in full size. You will need to choose your favorite blouse and transfer the pattern to a special tracing paper using a pencil or with a copying roller on a large sheet of paper.
Before you transfer the finished pattern,Compare your measurements with the data indicated in the special size table. Such tables are usually attached to each tab with patterns. The exact coincidence of your measures with the above parameters may not be, but this is not critical. Select the option closest to your measurements and adjust the size of the finished pattern according to your measurements. Next, on the resulting contours, cut out the paper pattern and proceed to cut the fabric.
Stage 3: cutting the fabric
Pay attention - in serious magazines,Offering ready-made patterns, gives advice on the most suitable texture of fabric and additional hardware. In addition, on the finished drawings of the patterns, the direction of the main thread is indicated, along which it is necessary to make a cut. Try to adhere to these recommendations - this will avoid skewing and unwanted defects in the finished blouse.
Another important point: Do not cut the fabric with ordinary paper scissors! For these purposes, there is a special tailoring tool. The so-called tailor's scissors are larger in size and, as a rule, sharper than normal ones.
Stage 4: Counting and Tailoring
The cut out parts of the future blouse are swept away by largeStitches by hand or with a sewing machine. If the estimate is made by machine, it is necessary to slightly loosen the thread tension beforehand - this will make it possible to easily remove unnecessary threads. Trying on and adjusting the "rough" version of the product, you can proceed to the main tailoring of the blouse.
Advice for those who do not have any sewing experience: Try to learn at least the basics of sewing technology. This process requires the observance of many nuances, without knowledge of which it is difficult to achieve a positive result.