A heated rash on the face is a problem that is mostly popular among young people.
Some of them are just sure that the whole thing is in the so-called hormonal storms occurring in their body, and believe that with age, pimples themselves will disappear.
In the age of the case?
Partly. Acne really disappears with age, but not at all. There are people who constantly suffer from unpleasant rashes on the face and throughout the body. Moreover, their problem not only does not disappear with time, but is exacerbated with even greater force.
Especially bad is for those who are ill-fatedPimples appear on the face. After all, for example, rashes on the shoulders, on the back and even on the chest - this is a problem that, if not solved, then at least cover up with clothes. You can not wind your face with rags.
Pimples on the face. Causes
To make the approach to solving this problemThe most effective, it is necessary to find out, for what reason there are spots. Here is a list of the main factors by which acne (acne) appears not only in adolescents, but also in adults:
- Abuse of alcohol, smoking or drug-
- Adolescence with concomitant hormonal activity-
- Use of cosmetics that are not suitable for this type of skin-
- Malnutrition (eg, eating foods containing GMOs) -
- Occurrence of permanent stressful situations.
The above reasons are, perhaps,The main provocateurs of hated acne on the face and the entire human body. Accordingly, to reduce acne on the face to a minimum, you need to change your lifestyle for the better.
Proper nutrition is a guarantee of health and beauty!
The diet of proper nutrition is the first step on the way toHealth, while improper nutrition has a direct effect on the appearance of a person. The fact is that substances contained in food, after eating, get into the blood, taking a direct part in the metabolism. This, in turn, either goes to man for good, or manifests itself in the form of permanent acne and, as a matter of fact, in the form of new fat deposits on the sides. But that is another story.
Visit to the doctor
If you adjust your menu yourselfIt is possible, it is necessary to consult a dietician who will help to make an individual diet. The doctor will advise you to exclude (or minimize) acute and fatty foods, sweets, alcohol and coffee. Who knows, maybe this is the cause of acne on the face.
Calm, only calm!
It is important to understand that any stressful situationPasses without leaving a trace for the human body. In particular, it affects the skin: its color becomes unhealthy, wrinkles and acne appear. There are many problems, and they arise constantly. Nevertheless, you need to pull yourself together and calm down. Stress destroys not only the nerve cells, but also the face!
One should treat problems with an infiniteOptimism and, most importantly, with healthy self-irony. Do not lose courage and "bury" your sense of humor, because a smile is often a more effective "medicine" in the fight against acne than a variety of hormonal directional creams.
To the cosmetician for advice or council!
Girls and women are constantly surrounded by some kind ofTubes, jars, pencils, shadows. Perhaps the reason for the hated acne on the face is hidden in the wrongly selected makeup. To solve this problem you need to make an appointment with a cosmetologist. He will help to determine the type of skin and will pick up the optimal cosmetics that will not make her fatty, clog pores and, accordingly, cause an allergic reaction in the form of acne.
How else to get rid of acne on the face?
- It is necessary to teach yourself to wash yourself in the morning without soap, and in the evening - with soap and a special soft preparation that does not dry the skin.
- Once a week you need to use a home scrubfor face. It can be purchased both in the cosmetic department and found in your kitchen: an excellent scrub is ground coffee or soda. Before applying it, the face needs to be steamed well. The product will allow clogged pores to open, allowing easy cleaning of the skin. If the skin on the face is very sore, then you need to forget about the scrub for a while.
- You should drink as much water as possible (not soda,Not beer, not cocktails). The fact is that it is water that removes various slags from the body, decay products and other toxins that infect humans with a godless nature.
- Adolescent boys with acne,You need to shave more often. The razor blades can injure the top layer of the skin, which leads to the erasure of dirt and other accumulations, and also opens the pores and saturates them with moisture.
In a healthy body healthy mind!
No wonder they say that a healthy spirit existsOnly in a healthy body. To get rid of acne on the face, you must try to rid yourself of bad habits (smoking, alcohol, improper nutrition) or at least reduce them to a minimum. If possible, go in for sports, for example, regular jogging in the fresh air, swimming, yoga.
What can not be done in the fight against acne
You can not squeeze them out! This must be forgotten once and for all. Such radical methods of removing acne on the face and on the body are fraught with the risk of introducing additional infection under the skin and into the blood, which can provoke more serious inflammation, the appearance of scars and scars, and in some cases a fatal outcome from blood infection.
To prevent new acne eruptions,It is recommended to regularly cleanse your skin from specialists-cosmetologists. If there is a desire to do this at home, then you need to do it carefully, following all recommendations and, of course, sterility. Otherwise, it may happen that only one pimple carelessly squeezed out at home will become a hotbed of rather serious problems.