Of course, the best way to get rid of an unpleasant smell is to wash your body constantly, but there is not time and time, so you have invented deodorants.
In this article I will talk about how you can make deodorants themselves, at home.
1. Baking soda You can use ordinary baking soda instead of deodorant. Take a half teaspoon of soda and divorce in a glass of water. We mix everything well and wipe the place with swabs that sweat. To sweat, of course, will not become less, but from a smell get rid. In summer in the heat, repeat several times a day. Also after showering, rub soda into the underarm area, this will also save you from the smell.
2. Oils Take essential oil, any smell that you like and drop a few drops on the problem area, rubbing a little. Attention!!! If you are pregnant or you have problems with the immune system, then choose oils carefully.
3. Oak bark Prepare the decoction from the bark of oak. 1 tbsp. Spoon the bark with a glass of hot water. We are waiting for it to cool down and wipe clean underarms soaked in a decoction of a cotton swab.
4. Apple cider vinegar Wipe the body with apple cider vinegar, diluted with water. If you have apple juice, you can also use it to get rid of the smell.
5. Burnt alum Well my and shave armpits. Wipe dry and apply burnt alum. No matter how sweaty you are, you will not be disturbed by the smell for a few days.
6. Salicylic-zinc paste It is sold in any pharmacy. We rub after taking the shower in the armpits, previously dried. Paste to use a little and as necessary.
7. Starch deodorant Take dry lavender and finely chop it up. Mix together with starch. Sprinkle a little in the palm of your hand, apply cotton on the armpits. Dryness on a hot day is guaranteed to you.