New Year's holidays are over and it's time to think about bringing your figure to shape. Yes, and the body will say thank you for such an easy and nutritious food after a week of celebratory feasts.
1. Muesli. Mix 100 grams of muesli with nuts and dried fruits (any except raisins) and add a cup of low-fat yogurt.
2. Banana fritters. Mix eggs, flour, sugar and a grated banana. Fry the pancakes with olive oil.
3. Mushroom soup without potatoes. Boil water, add finely chopped carrots and onions. After boiling lower the frozen champignons and cook until done.
4. Rice with minced meat and vegetables. Rice boil in salted water until cooked. Fry the ground beef with the Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes. Mix the rice with the mince, add the greens and cut the slices of avocado.
5. Greek salad. Cut the tomato and Feta cheese into cubes. Cut the salad leaves into pieces, cut the olives in half. Mix all the ingredients and season with olive oil.
6. Chicken cutlets. Mix half a kilo of minced chicken fillet with 100 grams of cottage cheese, half onion and 2 eggs. Fry the resulting mixture in olive oil until cooked from both sides.
7. Useful salad. Carrots, spinach and apples cut into small pieces. Add low-calorie yogurt or low-fat sour cream and mix.
8. Curd and pumpkin casserole. 500 grams of pumpkin grate on a large grater and lightly put out on the water for softness. Drain the water through a colander. 500 grams of cottage cheese whisk with 1 yolk. Separately whisk 3 squirrels. Combine everything together, whisk, add honey and pour onto a baking tray. Bake for about half an hour.
9. Vegetable soup. In boiling water, put the diced potatoes, carrots, cabbage and onions. When the cabbage is ready (soft), add the canned peas to the soup. Boil a couple of minutes. Before serving, add finely chopped greens.
10. Citrus cocktail. Mix in the same proportion freshly squeezed orange juice, grapefruit and lemon juice. Dilute in a 1: 1 ratio with mineral water without gas.